Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL and VMware solutions are critical to Dell’s customers around the world. Dell has leveraged the expertise of Performance Tuning Corporation on hundreds of projects on these and other critical data platform technologies during the past nineteen years.
Oracle RAC on Dell was Dell’s first strong foray into the Oracle database market. With the release of Oracle 9i RAC, Oracle delivered a highly-available platform for the flagship Oracle database that was able to leverage the cost advantage of x86 based servers. Dell has been a leader in the x86 server market for nearly two decades and the integration of Oracle RAC and Dell PowerEdge x86 servers has been wildly successful. As the Oracle RAC product matured with Oracle 10g RAC, Oracle 11g RAC and now Oracle 12c RAC, Dell has continued to be a platform of focus for highly available Oracle RAC solutions. Performance Tuning Corporation has been a delivery partner of choice for Dell since the initial release of Oracle 9i RAC and has continued to excel at Oracle RAC on Dell PowerEdge solutions for clients of all sizes in all industries.
In addition to our strong relationship in bringing Oracle RAC on Dell PowerEdge solutions to market, Performance Tuning Corporation has worked extensively with Dell to deliver the following solutions to our mutual clients:
- Microsoft SQL Server database on Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Unix to Linux migrations to Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Banner ERP sizing and implementation on Dell Enterprise solutions
- High Availability with Oracle Golden Gate and Oracle Active Data Guard
- Dell Compellent sizing, migration and performance optimization
- Dell EqualLogic sizing, migration and performance optimization
- Dell/EMC CLARiiON sizing, migration and performance optimization
- KACE System management, asset management and Service Desk solutions